Chemical Injection System
- Wednesday, 19 November 2014 10:00
Depends on the varied nature of the well effluent, there are instances where the produced fluid has to be treated with different chemicals.
Our air/gas driven, skid mounted standalone construction with or without chemical tank, high pressure, low volume chemical injection pumps are used for;
Feature & Benefits
- Prevention of hydrate formation
- Cure forming problems
- Reduce H2S content
- Reduce wax build up
- Reduce surface tension
- Fully independent system, can be deployed with local air/gas supply or with one of our optional air compressors.
- Modular – can quickly and easily install in just hours
- Ports with valves and flow setting gauge to monitor
- Optional electric models available upon request